Naughty Kitten dreams of Hollywood

4 May 2009

Since we started putting pictures of Naughty Kitten on this interwebby thing, people from all over the world have been looking at them, and the fame has completely gone to his head!

In the early hours of this morning, I was awoken by Naughty Kitten running into the bedroom, and shouting, "Has the postman been? I haven't missed him, have I?"

"Go away," I mumbled under my blanket. "It's three o'clock. Of course the postman hasn't been yet."

"Oh, thank goodness! I'm expecting the contract to come today."

I poked one ear out. "What contract?"

Naughty Kitten jumped on the bed. "From Hollywood! I'm waiting for a contract from them. I'm so famous now, I expect they will want to make a film of my life!"

I turned over and went back to sleep. The contract didn't arrive this morning, but to keep Naughty Kitten happy, I drew this picture of what he might look like at the premiere of his film.